upload an example code for MySignals HW to SW made it froze at boot screen

minngu
Company: Wapice

upload an example code for MySignals HW to SW made it froze at boot screen

Post by minngu » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Hi,

Yesterday I tweaked around with my MySignals SW device since I found the tutorials for the HW with some example code, I wanted to try it out by uploading one of the example code by the Arduino IDE with thoughts that I could fall back to the official firmware 1.0.4 by flashing it using the SmartDeviceApp.

After I did that, at first the GUI stayed the same and it seemed to be still interactable but I didn't test the measure features. I couldn't also test whether the uploaded example code was working. I connected it to PC and tried to flash the official firmware back but the SmartDeviceApp couldn't find the device port. I rebooted the MySignals SW, now it was stuck at the boot screen (the logo with red background screen) and the SmartDeviceApp was still unable to find the device.

I really need your help.

Best regards
Minh

libelium-dev

Re: upload an example code for MySignals HW to SW made it froze at boot screen

Post by libelium-dev » Thu Dec 26, 2019 9:05 am

Hi,

MySignals SW and MySignalas HW are different devices. The codes for MySignals HW can't be uploaded to MySignals SW. Please try to update the firmware to the latest firmware version 1.0.4 following the steps of this guide
http://www.libelium.com/downloads/docum ... f#page=296

Regards