Select syncronization of data to external database

Development questions: create new plugins, add new features...
prebenG
Company: fm3.dk

Select syncronization of data to external database

Post by prebenG » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:24 pm

Detecting smartphones and transferring data from scanner to external database I only wish to download data regarding Clients to the external database.
When inside Meshlium manager I can deselect Access points when showing data from local database
So is it possible to deselect and not download/syncronize data to external database about Access Points ?

libelium-dev

Re: Select syncronization of data to external database

Post by libelium-dev » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:45 am

Hi,

Do you want to synchronize data without data related to access points? It isn't possible trough manager systems but you could try to develop a script to access to Meshlium DB, filter data and save data in the external database.

Regards

prebenG
Company: fm3.dk

Post by prebenG » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:34 pm

Yes I would like to synchronize data without data related to access points.
At least for two reasons

1) when using SIM/phone to synchronize data amount of data could be reduced heavily since accespoints will be identical at each synchronization (every minute or so)

2) external database and table would be smaller and faster when fetching and analyzing data

Could be a wish for next version that when synchronizing you could choose to synchronize all or just clients

libelium-dev

Post by libelium-dev » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:22 am

Hi,

We are sorry but the don't plan that integration for now. Anyway, you can develop something similar accessing to de data base of Meshlium and saving data to another DB using a script.

Regards