AWS IoT integration of P&S module

Questions about the Waspmote v15 and its modules
ckit
Company: Deakin University

AWS IoT integration of P&S module

Post by ckit » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Team,

I have seen some old posts (i.e. 2017) relating to this but not sure where things stand now. I want to send sensor data to AWS IoT platform and Cumulocity platform. Do you have any recommendations or guide for any of these? I am using HTTPS POST samples from Waspmote IDE to develop my script but wanted to know what else is available to make it less painful.

Cheers
CK

libelium-dev

Re: AWS IoT integration of P&S module

Post by libelium-dev » Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:10 am

Hi,

We are sorry but we have never sent data from Waspmote to AWS or Cumulicity. We always use Meshlium as a gateway to send data to cloud services. Do you have a Meshlium device?

Regards

ckit
Company: Deakin University

Post by ckit » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:59 pm

Sorry, I don't have a Meshlium device. I would buy a Meshlium if I had couple of Libelium devices. However, as I have only one Libelium devices, it is just not worth it. This device is supposed to send data to AWS or Cumulocity. Do you have any recommendation to achieve this without buying a Meshlium.

libelium-dev

Post by libelium-dev » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:51 am

Hi,

You can try to create an HTTPS POST request using the SSL socket example. Please try to create your code following the structure of the example and lets us know if you have any doubt.
http://www.libelium.com/development/was ... l-sockets/

We have never sent data to those servers directly from Waspmote, so we don't know if they are compatible.
Regards