We are happy to inform that we have implemented new software versions for our main products.
They are available for free download following the instructions on the links below.
Update from 4.0.6 to 4.0.7
Meshlium Manager System v4.0.7 upgrades:
- Accept IP address in External Database of sensor capturer.
- Add option for accepting only cyphered frames in HTTP sensor parser.
- Add new cloud plugin Aveva (Wonderware).
- Add new cloud plugin scriptr.
- Add new sensors for Agriculture Xtreme.
- Correct GPS service activation/deactivation.
- Detects 5GHz devices (Meshlium Scanner).
- Fix synchronization bit in Wifi/Bluetooth external DB.
- New Premium classification clouds 2018: Arrow, Sensorinsight, Telit, Ericsoon, Thingworx
- New Advanced classification clouds 2018: Cymbiot, Ubicamovil, Microsoft, Infiswift
- Set timezone to UTC in Wifi/Bluetooth scanner.
- Store/Show minor devices cod. in Bluetooth scanner.
- Update cloud plugins: azureiot, connexive, elementblue, ericsson and symphoni (now Sparkster).
To update your Meshlium, please follow the steps explained in the chapter "Upgrading Meshlium" of the Meshlium Technical Guide.
http://www.libelium.com/downloads/docum ... _guide.pdf
NOTE: Don't reply to this topic. If you have any issue about the update or any other thing, please, start a new thread. Any comment in this topic won't be attended
--The Libelium R&D Team
How to configure Meshlium or use the Manager System
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests