We are happy to inform that we have implemented new software versions for our main products.
They are available for free download following the instructions on the links below.
This is an IMPORTANT SECURITY software upgrade.
Update from 4.0.8 to 4.0.9
Meshlium Manager System v4.0.9 upgrades:
- Enhance Security:
* HTTPS protocol for all ManagerSystem connections.
* MySQL over SSL/TLS new "sslroot" user.
* GnuPG to encrypt and sign update files.
- Add new cloud plugin: Alicloud.
- Update Clouds: Amazoniot, Cumulocity, Plasmacomp (C2M), Symphoni (Sparkster), Telit.
- Store field MeshliumID with serialNumber in DB tables.
- Update sensor list.
- Accept non alfanumeric characters in fields Host, User and Password of external DBs.
To update your Meshlium, please follow the steps explained in the chapter "Upgrading Meshlium" of the Meshlium Technical Guide.
http://www.libelium.com/downloads/docum ... _guide.pdf
NOTE: Don't reply to this topic. If you have any issue about the update or any other thing, please, start a new thread. Any comment in this topic won't be attended
--The Libelium R&D Team
How to configure Meshlium or use the Manager System
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest