Meshlium login failure after update of the manager system

How to configure Meshlium or use the Manager System
trptam
Company: HK PolyU

Meshlium login failure after update of the manager system

Post by trptam » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:22 am

I login to the manager system with the default password to update the manager to version 4.1.8. After update, I can't login by the default password again. I haven't changed the password. How can I assess my Meshlium again?

libelium-dev

Re: Meshlium login failure after update of the manager system

Post by libelium-dev » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:10 am

Hi,

Did you use the following credentials?
- user: admin
- password: libelium

Regards

trptam

Post by trptam » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17 am

yes

libelium-dev

Post by libelium-dev » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 am

Hi,

We would like to debug the issue in more deep accessing the device through ssh. Please fill the RMA form and let us know the public IP of Meshlium, make sure the port 22 is enabled to be able to access to Meshlium.
https://www.libelium.com/contact/#rma

Regards

trptam

Post by trptam » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,

I have another query about Meshlium login.

I bought a new Meshlium. When it was delivered to me, I used the default credentials to login the Manager System and change the ethernet setting. And then, I gave the Meshlium to workers for installation. After installation was finished, I tried to login the Manager System using the default credentials to change other settings. However, I can't login. In my first login, I only set the IP address and I am sure that the password was not changed.

I requested RMA to get the rescue file. I followed the steps in the technical guide to recover the Meshlium. After the first beep, I waited for more than 30 minutes but still no several beep sound. I don't know whether the process is successful or not. What should I do? Should I power off the Meshlium?

libelium-dev

Post by libelium-dev » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:19 am

Hi,

Our colleagues from tech are in contact with you to try to solve the problem with the rescue process. Once it works, if you can't access Meshlium using default credentials, we will connect to Meshloum through ssh to try to solve the issue,

Regards

trptam

Post by trptam » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:04 am

Hi, Our University has firewall to protect the University's system. It will take a long time for getting approval to open the port. Is there any other method to solve the problem?

libelium-dev wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:06 am
Hi,

We would like to debug the issue in more deep accessing the device through ssh. Please fill the RMA form and let us know the public IP of Meshlium, make sure the port 22 is enabled to be able to access to Meshlium.
https://www.libelium.com/contact/#rma

Regards

libelium-dev

Post by libelium-dev » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:04 pm

Hi,

Don't worry, our colleagues will provide you with the instruction to access your Meshlium in another way if it is needed.

Regards