Increasing revenues, reducing costs and optimizing business process are the main benefits that IoT technology provides to retailers.
In fact, IoT tools make it possible to know customers better than ever before. IoT provides information to know what buyers like and tailor offerings accordingly.
Nowadays, data gathered in stores has unlimited potential to help retailers improve operational efficiency, better understand their customers and deliver personalized experiences: dynamic pricing, personalized offers and customized products and services.
In particular, smartphone detection technology is very useful to analyze mall traffic both pedestrian and vehicular.
Discover in a new report on how Libelium’s Meshlium Scanner system provides applications related to shopping and street activities:
- The number of people passing daily in a specific area.
- Average time of the stance of the people.
- Walking routes of people in shopping malls and the average time in each area.
- The number of cars passing daily.
- Average time of the stance of cars.
- Routes of people and average time in each area.
- The average speed of vehicles transiting over a roadway taking the time mark at two different points.
And do not miss the projects developed with Meshlium Scanner technology:
- Meshlium Scanner to monitor passengers’ activity at Manchester Airport
- Smartphone detection scanner to identify volume of visitors and behaviors in United Kingdom fair
- Detecting road modality and occupancy patterns to enhance urban planning in Dordrecht Smart City
- Libelium IoT technology helps to monitor traffic volume in petrol stations to empower sales strategy
Download the Libelium Smart Retail report:
*It is forbidden any total or partial reproduction of the content of our website or any of its text or photographs. Any entity -public or private- that want to use the information in the report must quote Libelium as the author of the study and link to the web for download.