What changes do cities really need to make in the post COVID-19 era?
Guaranteeing safer spaces, supporting social distancing, adapting to the way citizens move around. These are all huge issues facing planning professionals worldwide. Smart Environmental Monitoring Technology has the answers.
Libelium offered a webinar with the support of its Australian partner M2M to discover how cities can really leverage technology to support a rapidly changing way people will interact with the built environment.
The session provided an ideal launchpad for town planners, architects and builders looking to deepen their knowledge around how technology can support best practice cities, built for the future.
Alicia Asín, Libelium’s CEO, talked about the following topics:
- How you can guarantee safer spaces
- Pollution control and social distancing
- Adapting to the mobility of the local population
- Traffic control, parking spaces and new methods for personal transport
- Water and waste management
- Noise, pollution and water spill management during construction
- Promotion of intelligent buildings to boost the sale of new construction
- Open spaces in urbanizations with green and healthy areas
- Safe and sustainable energy facilities
Watch the video edited with the most interesting facts of Alicia’s presentation: 👇
Watch the full webinar.